The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Demon Peacock

No worries I will soon be replacing the background. I didn't realize that I would be having to stare at a crazy demon peacock everytime I got on my blog. Sorry if I have caused any trauma or nightmares. It will be rectified shortly...until then may the force be with you to protect you from the evil horn things.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What amazing pictures - you look great! Thanks for the little comment on my blog. It's weird for me, too, to see her all grown up. Of course, when she's having a tantrum over cleaning her room I would rather she was still a little baby! Such is life. I have to say, though, that there are times that she or Quinn will do or say something and it will remind me of Macy when she was that age, or my neice Sophie. Weird!