The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Osh Josh and Catherine Wells

My little (big) brother got married...in July but whatever.

The marathon wedding took place in Utard, Salt Lake City to be exact.My brother has a very cool family and now he has a really cool in-law family too!


This is the only picture I have of Dos the whole day. Just so you know, I am tucking in his shirt...for the 600th time that day.

The cute girlies with their cousin Jocey poo.

The wedding bash then moved on to Colorado...or should I say the real party began in CO cause I got to go by myself...or should I say I got to go with my sibs and parental units...or should I say the real party got started when I got to leave the children's at home with hubby and go to CO. See how excited I was...awwww...memories.
My dad was there too but he was taking the picture cause there was no room for him on the bench.
Of course, I brought my butler, never leave home without him.
This picture is one of those pictures that was really awesome as I was waiting for my camera to stop thinking after taking this one that you can barely see.
The marathon ended with an open house in AZ but I don't have any pics of that cause I was running around working and also it takes my parents a good month to get pics off of their digital camera.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!! I love Catherine and her family and I am so glad that my brother finally got hitched to someone cool!

No comments: