The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Q-R-S-T-ball

My jock son, DOS.



Hittin' balls.


He loves giving thumbs up-"it's his thing."


Here it comes, here it comes!

Ready position.


More common position. (boys are so weird-so concentrated on balls)


I am not so sure Dos thoroughly enjoyed his season in t-ball there were a lot of nights where bribery, threats, and chasing were involved in getting him to finish a game.

At the end season party the coach told the group that he hoped they all continued to play and Dos yelled out

"Not me! No way I'm gonna play so--ccer."

Sad thing is, the coach encouraged this decision.

What can I say my son is a boy that needs action!!!

1 comment:

Tassi Smith said...

How did I miss this post? I love my Collin. He melts my heart! This is Irene again, not Tassi.