The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun. Fresh. Flavorful.

So it has been a while since my 30th birthday but I have had a good post about it in my mind since then but I have been waiting for a few elements to come together to make it just the way I wanted it.

So hold on to your hats people...

Once upon a time there were these girls Lisa and Me. Aren't we cute? whoot woo!We have spent our last 16 birthday's together (and by together I mean round about, near the vicinityish of the same month).
We spent our 16th together when we were both the last girls in our grade to date.
We spent our 18th together when we were pimpin' it at the institute.
We spent our 20th together...aren't we cute? Whoot.

Oh yeah and did I mention we were here:

Yes that would be the Charles Bridge in Prague. Don't you recognize it from Mission Impossible?

But I have to admit the most memorable birthday that we celebrated together was this year.

Our 30th. Awwww.

So memorable and again, sooooo cute! Wooo.

Oh yeah and did I mention we went here:

A birthday to remember.

As an added bonus I got this card in the mail...Happy birthday to me. Welcome to your 30's.

4 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! I am so honored...and a little bit nauseous. Good times my friend! Remember you bought me tickets to see Riverdance for our 20th? That one was my favorite! I remember feeling like such a rebel because I had to smuggle a pound cake and some Nutella across the border from Prague into Austria because your bday was the next day on a Sunday and I didn't want to break the Sabbath, so I broke the law instead. Oh, what I wouldn't do for you! :)
Whoever sent you the kitten snuggling with a cherry card is awesome!

Unknown said...

LOVE your blog! PS I'm very excited to be in young women's with you and Tara, and well everyone else!! You are just the neatest!!!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

p.s.... the nauseous comment was directed towards those delightful pictures of me - not the post itself :)

Also, congrats on your Turkey Trot time! Smokin!

Are you in YW now? FUN!

Shelley said...

Glad you made it to thirty still flirty and thriving! (from 13 going on 30) I do know you are still alive, and I don't think you are trying to ditch me as a friend ;), so would you please send me your updated address and phone number? I promise not to call you until after Christmas!