The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time Out For Women...aka TOFW

Not to be confused with TFOT...which I have done 100 million times. Totally different.

So anyway, you should go cause it is fun.
There are speakers...who are actually enertaining, no High Councilmen allowed.
There is music...not necessarily the booty shaking kind but maybe chair dancing worthy.
There are lots and lots of women...so many in fact that your menstrual cycle may be affected so beware of the estrogen!
There is a mini-Deseret Book store with awesome deals on stuff.
Plus, you get a really, really cute bag just for coming-I get one next week cause I am helping so if you see me around you can compliment me on my cute bag and then I will tell you to pre-register at this website

http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/103

and then you will and it will be so awesome.

I will see you there!

P.S. I will be the one with the cute tote bag...oh wait so will you. I will be wearing a giant fake flower in my hair...oh wait so will every other mormon woman there. (shout out to JL)
I will be the one looking like the picture on this blog...

6 comments:

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

ha, yur funny! What is TFOT?

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Teachings For Our Time-RS lesson

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

RS is Relief Society, just in case you were wondering. Ahhh mormon acronyms.

Irene said...

I love your posts, Bethany! You are awesome. You could be one of the speakers at TOFW.

JLJ said...

Ha ha! Thank you for not being offended by my offensive opinions. As far as TOFW (not TFOT) I don't think I can handle any more changes to my menstrual cycle.

Mama Megs said...

Hey Bethany!
I can't find your email so I'll leave you a comment! I can have your ties done by Tuesday of next week-I'm taking my mom to the airport on Tuesday afternoon so maybe we could meet up and I could give them to you? Let me know!
Oh and skirts-I don't know if there's enough time to order more fabric to match and get them made. We could maybe do something to coordinate but not match? Let me know about that too!

ohenrysmama (at) hotmail.com