The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Time Out For Women

Really the name of this is weird cause I am used to thinking that a Time Out is a negative thing. Like one of those old school wooden chairs that has "TIME OUT" carved in it however, this event is not bad it is good, very, very good.
It is so good in fact that we are doing the "Hope Project" this year, the coolest service project I have ever been involved in, here is a little ditty about it:

You can register for an earlybird discount now and there are scholarships available!

No comments: