The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

La la la la

Check out the playlist I got on my blog...it only took me 15 or 16 times to get it ot work but I did pervail over technology--don't ever let anyone tell you that a computer is smarter than you.

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

I got on your blog, and "Old Apartment" was playing. What great memories of that song, huh? I deleted my playlist awhile ago, and can't figure out how to put it back on. Good for you!!

Chelsea said...

Bethy, you're awesome! Dan and I are reading your blog and cracking up. I wouldn't say your life isn't exciting...you guys are hilarious. And congrats to Tait! Can't wait to see you and the baby next weekend!

Marquita said...

Ok, I just have to say that I love the music, especially "Saved By The Bell". My all-time favorite show. Bethany, thanks for making me smile!