The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEEDED!!

My mom asked me to put the word out that they are looking for a used car, that can be used as a run around car (mostly for my sister, I know right, what can I say she is the baby, I am fairly certain I remember NOT having a car when I was 16). Sedan (preferrably Honda, Toyota, Nissan) $5000-6000, reliable. So if you have any leads or are looking to upgrade and need to get rid of your leave a comment! Thanks and that is all...

No comments: