The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Okay, so I bought these tickets for Tait's b-day cause he loves a couple of their songs and now he is teaching a class that night so we can't go. I pretty much just want to get rid of them--they are for Wed. Aug 20th. I really don't care what I get for them at this point. They cost me fifty each but I really just don't want them to go unused and if I could get a little out of them that would be an added bonus. So if anyone wants to have a mid-week night out to listen to some tunes leave a comment!! Later!

No comments: