The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few ear treats

As requested I have reinstated a playlist.
It is fun.
A collection of tunage that is sure to please the ear(s)--well at least MY ears, I don't know about your's and to be frank, I don't really care. You can mute it if you want but if you do that you may just miss the goat.
The first to hear it gets a prize.
Not really but it did make hubby laugh and I must admit that is my sole intention on this earth.

2 comments:

john and steph said...

I love my playlist and don't care if other don't like it. Sometimes I put it on just to have music playing. My kids love it. Where are you moving?

Emily K. said...

I usually mute the music on everybody's blogs because they have annoying music. I am not going to listen to yours either, because I don't know how to turn on the volume with our new computer. Your music skills are the best though. I love ya. Where are you moving?