The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Serial Killer or Brother?

My sister reminded me of this exchange that happened between my children:

"Mahhhm! Dos is poking me with his knife!" said Uno.
To which Dos responded innocently, "No I wasn't, I was trying to cut her head off."
I calmly, while smuggling giggles, said, "Dos, please don't do that. We like Uno's head."

Should I be worried? Nah. Sweet denial is bliss.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ha ha I love it!

Jake said...

Gotta love siblings!

Tassi Smith said...

At least he did not actually cut her like another brother I know. Not mentioning any names, (cough Tait). Teasing is little sister about chopping her toe off with a shovel. I still am scarred.

Emily K. said...

I was telling my mother-in-law yesterday about the wonderful episode when Rohne was trying to strangle Taylee. I came to the rescue when she screamed, "He is making me die!" My mother-in-law now thinks that my 3 year old needs therapy, because he is trying to kill his sister. Just a daily occurance at our house. You're right, denial is bliss. I am still not going to send him to therapy. It's called, being bored, and she was pure entertainment.

Palmer family said...

typical kids! :)