The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15th

First day of summer.
I have a migraine and I keep getting nose bleeds (?).
The heat is sucking the imagination from my brain.
I will post soon.
Bide your time until we meet again.

6 comments:

Liz said...

it sounds like a brain cloud. you should maybe see a doctor?

Jamie said...

That almost sounds like a duel warning or something. Should I have heard the sound of smacking gauntlets?

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

I never thought that I would get a Joe Verses the Volcano and a Rennaissance reference from one post...awesome.

Emily K. said...

Maybe you should just move up here then. Very mild summers. . . We would love to have you, just come and visit!

Shelley said...

Yuck. I feel your pain. It was in the 90s today and up to 90% humidity during parts of the day too. Yuck yuck. But, I do get less headaches with the lower temp, higher humidity than I do in the straight arid heat, so that is good, right?

Jill said...

Hope you feel better soon! Hang in there!!!