The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I will survive

Sheesh a meesh.
I am alive.

Just busy.

So-much-to -tell-so-little-time...

(the dashes represent heaving breathes as if running for a long time--that is how I feel)

Clue: am I ready for this again?


update soon must pack for Utard.


Hasta peeps.

6 comments:

The Clawsons said...

utard?!? well sakes alive! come see us if you get two seconds! or if you get sick of family and need to come stay with us...that's usually more how it happens.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

What the.....??? are you announcing something??? I hope so:-)

Jamie said...

BETH
AN
Y

What the heck are you trying to say? We are usually one the same cycle and I am NOT pregnant right now. Am I?!?!?

Kim said...

If this is an announcement the CONGRATS! and if it isn't but just saying that you are trying then good luck. Either way.. how exciting!

Mama Megs said...

Um, what the heck?! Are you or aren't you? I just saw you yesterday-you should've said something! TELL US!!

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Im so confused??