So I have found that my kitchen counters tell a lot about how my day has gone, the level of chaos in my life, and what I have been doing with my time.
Just in case you care about what is on mine:
- a drill
- battery charging
- staple gun
- box of staples
- a matchbox police car
- a child
- two dried peas (from lunch)
- grateful jar with dust on it
- 7 used cups (yes I only have 4 children)
- three phones (one which working, one which is charging, the other waiting to be charged)
- paperwork for Tres's speech screening
- a bottle that has been needing to be returned to my friend for days and everytime we go in there my kids point out that we have Drew's bottle-EVERY TIME.
- grocery store ads
- grocery store list (which is actually a binder-don't ask)
- beach camping menu
- Girl's camp junk-EVERYWHERE!
- grill pan
- cupcake holder (it's red adn cute and I like it)
- apple peeler corer slicer
- crock pot
- with lasagna in it
- clean dishes
- lunch dishes (see how I refrained from saying dirty)
- four dish towels...we are out of paper towels
- empty paper towel holder...we are out of...wait I already said that
- purse (I will leave the details of that mess for another day-like the day that I organize it, so maybe Julyish)
- coupon book (the big one that never gets used but sur takes up a lot of space on my counter
- one of those phone organizer things that really doesn't organize anything just sits there getting messier and messier-that will be a post too-someday)
- big jar half filled with warm fuzzies
- homeschool curriculum catalog
- ipod (shuffle not touch)
- list of wrist doctors-know any good one's? who am I kidding only old people and athletes hurt their wrists- oh and stupid people who use their hand to hammer things,like drawers.
- BYU transcripts (just to remind myself that I will never get into the Master's program that I want and of how totally unmotivated I was the last semester of college-what?! I had a two year old and one on the way)
- swimming lesson schedule
- project list for work
- wrist brace-I know I should be wearing it but it ruins my creative genius
- gym class schedule (hahahahahahahahahahahaha, funny- I know)
- ibuprofen (take two and then two more and then two more and then two more)
- bin of CD's that really need to be gone through and minimized because really who has CD"s anymore...oh probably people who own an ipod shuffle instead of a touch.
- A KITCHEN SINK-LOL
Time to go.
Hubby will be home soon and I must powder my nose, adjust my pearls, stick my lips and have the counters cleared off so as to appear completely unruffled by my day. teehee
Coming soon to a blog near you: what is on my desk,what is in the purse, what is in my phone "organizer" thing
Man I should get an award for this blog-it is so entertaining