The Mighty Mighty Rudds

We are us! We dedicate this blog to nothing in particular. It's just a bunch of stuff that I feel like writing! I can't promise that it will be updated frequently but I will try to scrounge up something of interest every once in a while! I wouldn't want to disappoint our eager fans!! Hold onto your seats this is going to be an exciting ride!!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I got tagged and I know if I don't do it now I will forget, that happens when you have kids.

The Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People that are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post tag 8 people and include their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog to tell them they've been tagged, and to comment back and read your blog for the whole story.

1. I am allergic to cats, Lever 2000, and Cheer dark...and a new revelation, apparently G.H. Bass shoes and I have pink stuff on my feet to prove it!

2. I am so white that you can see blue lines through my skin...gross right, that's what I think. But whatcha gonna do!? You may say "Get a tan" and I would say "oh is it that simple, don't you think I have tried that." I have come to terms with my whiteness and I am okay with it.

3. I have two dinosaur teeth that come in handy when someone is around with a roll of duck tape that won't rip.

4. I am a very heavy person...size 4 and 150lbs. Always have been. This is why I have never been a good swimmer and probably part of the reason why I hate water (lakes and oceans not drinking).

5. I have a birth mark on my left calf that looks like hawaii and all of my kids have birthmarks on their left legs also...however none quite as cool as hawaii.

6. I have a scar on my tongue--self inflicted don't worry. I bit through it when I fell backwards in my chair at the dinner table as a kid...a story I tell my children frequently when they lean back in their chairs. I like to use fear to generate obedience from my kids! :)

7. Sometimes when I am laughing really hard...I snort.

8. I rub the top of my foot on the sheets when I am falling asleep...a new fact revealed to me by my husband on our honeymoon...he thought there was a mouse in the bed.

That is it...8 facts about me that I am sure everyone in enthralled by...now for my 8 taggees...hmmm who will be the lucky ones: Tatum, Emily, Erin, tassi, Shelley, Lauree, Stephanie, Lisa...and if you don't do it, I will do it for you hahaha (evil laugh)!

4 comments:

Emily K. said...

I love that I knew some of those things about you. The white white skin, the birthmark on your calf. Your weight, (You're just really buff!! Your calf muscles are amazing!!) and the snorting when you laugh really hard. I miss you Bethy! I am so down with the Riv. #14 Reunion. It would be a blast.

Marquita said...

I loved this! Very interesting stuff.
P.S.
Kirk rubs his feet on the sheets when he's falling alseep too. It drives me nuts! Ü

Shelley said...

Wow, I didn't know about the dinosaur teeth and I didn't know how serious you were when you always said that you weighed heavy for your size! I think we are the same height (you are 5'4", right?) and the same size (also size 4) but you weigh over 30 pounds more than me! I guess my mass is fat and yours is muscle.

MJ said...

And you have a random picture of you roaming the country, passed around at white elephant parties.

I'm glad I found you. Now we can keep in touch. I really haven't given the picture out yet, but I do still have it.

I can't believe you have 4. I hope you got a bigger car, because I know you would not be able to find carseats to fit another child in that Honda.

McCall